Live Baltimore wants residents to use "photo booths" set up throughout the city to help promote city living.
The organization, which is dedicated to promoting living in Baltimore, is launching its "What We Love" campaign. Part of the campaign asks residents to take photos of themselves at the booths throughout the city, and share their photographs on Twitter or Instagram, and what they love about their neighborhoods with the hash tag #BaltimoreWhatWeLove.
The booths are located at:
- Harford & Echodale in Lauraville
- Charles & 39th in Guilford
- Charles & 31st in Charles Village
- Charles & Conway downtown by Camden Yards
- Cathedral & Mulberry at the Central Library
- Charles & Lombard downtown
- Penn Station on St. Paul side
"We are tapping in to the people who make up the neighborhoods and literally asking them, 'what do you love about city life?'" Executive Director Steven Gondol said in a news release. "Without a doubt, they are our strongest, most resonating force for living in the City. Live Baltimore’s strategy includes them as an integral part in growing our population by 10,000 families, especially through the What We Love campaign."