Hampden is generally recognized as having one of the most vibrant commercial districts in Baltimore.
And if the Best of Baltimore 2012 awards from Baltimore Magazine are any indication, the quantity and quality of the merchants play a role in that reputation.
According to the Hampden Village Merchants Associoation's blog, these are the shops that were recognized by the magazine.
- Best Burger:
- Best Food Truck:
- Best Sandwich:
- Best Bike Friendly ‘Hood: Hampden (mentions Twenty20 Cycling)
- Best PR Move: (Café Hon)
- Best Vintage: Hunting Ground
- Best Lingerie: The Bottom Drawer
- Best Goods for Guys: Sixteen Tons
- Best Special Sizes: K Staton Boutique
- Best Window Display:
Remember to cast your vote for your favorite shops in North Baltimore Patch’s contents.