On Thursday, Open Baltimore, the city's online tool for more transparency, posted the locations for the 80 fixed speed cameras in Baltimore.
Although the sites have been posted since the cameras were put in place on the Department of Transportation's website.
Patch has pulled out the locations in our coverage area you should watch your speed near.
Here are the spots:
- W. Cold Spring and Roland Avenue
- Tamarind Road and W. Cold Spring Lane
- Northern Parkway and Falls Road
- York Road and Gittings Avenue
- E. Northern Parkway and York Road
- N. Charles Street and Lake Avenue
What do you think about speed cameras? Tell us in comments.