Take an approximate one hour guided tour through the ages in this historic journey, where the spirits of the past commune with the explorers of the present. Hear tales of murder, mystery and legend. Discover the techniques and the science behind ghost hunting while walking the old cobble stones and modern paved streets of this wonderful neighborhood filled with taverns, shops and restaurants, situated just 2 blocks from the Inner Harbor.
- Adults $15, Children 12 and under $10.
- Tours run Saturdays in September starting at 6 PM with a second one at 8:30 PM. Limit of 15 people per tour and tickets are sold online. If slots are still available, they will be sold in person 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour starting outside Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast at 801 South Charles Street.
- All tour participants must sign liability waiver before taking the tour.
- All tours happen rain or shine, so bring your umbrellas.
- There are no refunds, however you can reschedule your tour with a 24 hour advance notice. If you must reschedule contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.