Al Pacino Pizza is perfect for any pizza lover who is hungry for something special on their pie. Tucked-in on the backside of Lake Falls Village strip mall since 1993, this exclusively take-out and delivery pizzeria serves 34 specialty pies. Among customers' favorites are the Mexico (a taco-inspired spicy pizza with ground beef, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, jalapenos, cilantro, taco seasoning, sour cream and salsa on the side) and Cairo-Up (East Meets West on this feta, dill, spinach, caper, garlic and tomato pizza). Al Pacino Pizza's Egyptian-born owner also offers Middle Eastern platters and pita sandwiches. Be sure to visit its website where coupons are regularly posted.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - midnight; Sun, noon - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.alpacinopizza.com/menu.htm#top
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Good people. Nice, quiet area.
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Pizza
- Signature dishes: The Mexico and Cairo-Up Pizzas; Middle Eastern Combination Platter
- Price level: $$