Cathedral of Mary Our Queen
Cathedral of Mary Our Queen is an enormous, ornate cathedral with soaring ceilings and stained glass windows. The church has programs for all ages, a school, a library and is very active in the surrounding community. If you are interested in joining the congregation, registration is available online, and meet-and-greets are held regularly at rotating church members' homes to encourage a sense of community and support.
- Fax: 410-464-4060
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1954
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic, Christian
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No