Charlotte Elliott and the Book Store Next Door
It is hard to find an item that the delightful Charlotte Elliott and the Book Store Next Door does not carry. The small storefront is filled with all antique treasures imaginable, including furniture, jewelry, china, sterling silver flatware and serving pieces. A small staircase leads down to "The Speakeasy", a room containing vintage clothing, gloves, hats, dresses and fur coats. The Book Store Next Door contains rare and unique books, along with furniture, globes and maps. Also sold are Stonewall kitchen specialty foods and gourmet sauces. Charlotte Elliott is in its seventh year at this location on The Avenue in Hampden, and the Book Store Next Door just opened in April.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 11am - 5pm; Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, Tue, by appointment. Hours are flexible.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, including furniture, china, flatware, clothing, books, maps, jewelry. Also gourmet specialty foods and sauces.
- Services: Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: Taste & Style
- Multi-dealer store: No