Common Ground is located in the Hampden neighborhood, whose diverse residents lend Common Ground a pleasantly cultural atmosphere. The menu includes all the standard cafe offerings, plus homemade soups, bagels and fresh baked goods. Its interior is comfortable and attractive, suggesting itself as a great place to sit and muse, alone or with friends.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Coffee, Tea and bagels.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet