David's Restaurant & Deli Carryout
David's is a casual diner/cafe with daily specials and breakfast served all day. Decorated with folksy kitch in the windows and inside, the restaurant includes an eat-in area with tables as well as an old-fashioned lunch counter. A community bulletin board hangs on the wall and newspapers are waiting for patrons to enjoy with brunch. Breakfast offerings include pancakes and french toast, eggs, omelets, bagels and deluxe platters. Specialty sandwich options include the Power House, a grilled veggie assortment or Grilled Portobello as well as pastrami, crab cake and cheese steak.
- Hours: Sun - Mon, 7am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Graded sidewalk to door.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Fried appetizers, wraps, burgers, subs and sandwiches, omelets, breakfast platters, breakfast sandwiches.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Diner, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Crab omelet, Texas French toast, Crab pretzel, Panini bread pizza, David's Macho Nachos
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: CasualFri