Donna's Cross Keys
Donna's Cross Keys restaurant is a casual, affordable dining spot located in the new Cross Keys shopping center, just minutes south of Mt. Washington's Johns Hopkins University Campus. The atmosphere at Donna's is enjoyable and fun, there is a great wine list and menu selections. With live entertainment, its a great place to eat for lunch or dinner any day of the week.
- Hours: Mon -Thu, 9 am - 8:30 pm; Fri, 9 am - 9:30 pm; Sat 9 am - 9:30 pm; Sun, 10 am - 8:30 pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: donnas.com/crosskeys/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/vck-dinner…
- Specialties: Great wine list, hand-crafted cocktails, flavorful Mediterranean cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, International, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Donna's Eggplant Parmesan, Crispy Skin Salmon with Ratatouille, Roasted Cauliflower with Tomatoes, Pine Nuts and Basil, Flat Iron Steak Salad.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Ian Stanford
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual and relaxed.