Fleckenstein Gallery & Archival Framing
Fleckenstein is an artists' resource from the beginning of the creative process through to the exhibiting and selling stages. The gallery features both local and internationally-recognized artists in a wide array of media including sculpture, functional art, drawing, mixed media, wearable art, original paintings and prints. Thanks to newly acquired square footage, Fleckenstein now houses a framing area, with the capabilities to not only frame your favorite prints, but also build raw frames and stretch canvas. The building which houses Fleckenstein is covered in a mural which was designed by internationally recognized mixed media artist, Nancy Sheinman, and painted by a local MICA student. Check the website for openings, showings, and special events.
- Fax: 410-366-3316
- Hours: Tue - Fri,11am - 7pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm and by appointment
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 2000
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: "Hampden is just SO art-friendly! We're also happy to have relocated among such a variety of independently owned businesses, with an invaluable Hampden Village Merchants Association. People really care about this place, and we feel at home."
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Art, archival framing services, budget framing services, photo frames, mirrors, custom canvas supports with stretching and priming. Associated services available.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Returns of artwork in original condition are allowed (with some restrictions). Earrings and sale items are non-returnable. Framing craftsmanship is guaranteed.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: Yes
- Any dos or don'ts when it comes to framing?: "Archival framing includes using acid-free materials, UV-filtering glass or Plexiglas, and attaching the work in a reversible manner. While not everything needs this treatment, do ask your framer about the options for your particular piece."