La Famiglia Northern Italian Restaurant
Located close to the Baltimore Museum of Art and Johns Hopkins University,La Famiglia Northern Italian Restaurant is certainly a comfy, family affair. On weekends during summer months, this establishment offers outdoor seating on a private terrace (weather permitting). Come hungry to this favorite of the Tuscany-Canterbury neighborhood. Enjoy hearty pasta dishes, like tortellini with ham, peas, mushrooms and parmesan cheese or the 14-ounce, grilled porterhouse veal chop.
If you are looking for a casual dinner or a private event, La Famiglia Northern Italian Restaurant is a good choice. A special bar menu is available Sunday through Thursday. The private rooms seat from 20 to 100 guests. You can follow La Famiglia Northern Italian Restaurant on Facebook to learn more about special restaurant events and specials.
- Hours: Mon, 5pm - 9pm; Tues - Thurs, Sun, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 11pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.lafamigliabaltimore.com/files/menu.html
- Specialties: Grilled porterhouse veal chop, beef tenderloin, tortellini with ham, peas, mushrooms, parmesan cheese, seafood linguine, fettuccine alfredo, risso of the day
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining