Mamma's Cucina is a casual dining experience featuring mainly Italian dishes. The atmosphere is laidback, with great photographs of the Baltimore Ravens football team lining the walls. The dishes include everything from seafood, pasta and pizza. During weekdays, the biggest event is the all-you-can-eat buffet. The restaurant also offers alcoholic beverages such as beer and wine.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian dishes, pizza and seafood.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: mammascucina.com/menu/
- Specialties: Grilled Shrimp, Antipasto Salad, Mozzarella Caprese Salad.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Greek, Italian, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Linguini Di Mare, Shrimp Marinara, Shrimp Scampi, Ziti Napoletana, Veal Marsala.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court
- Dress code: Casual