This shoe boutique located in Belvedere Square is the first of three shoe stores opened by Kathleen Matava. Matava Too, which was previously called "A Shoe Place," has been at Belvedere Square since 2003. The collection at Matava Too is slightly more urban than the collections at the other two locations and also features fashionable Euro-comfort products such as Dansko and Pikolinos. Matava Too carries a number of other casual and contemporary styles, along with accessories and a small selection of clothing.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Groud floor
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Shoes, bags, clothes, shoe-related accessories.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Shoe brands: Dansko, more. See website.
- Shoe shine: No