Atop the St. Mary's Rolan View Towers, The Dizz Grandview offers diners American cuisine accompanied by scenic views of Baltimore. The menu offers a varied selection and features this restaurant's signature hamburgers and jumbo lump crab cakes. The restaurant suggests reservations be made during the dinner rush, around 6pm. The Dizz Grandview is the sister location to The Dizz on West 30th Street in Baltimore.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator.
- Founding Date: Sep 2 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual