US Lacrosse Inc
US Lacrosse is the "national governing body of lacrosse" and through its extensive network of volunteers, promotes and preserves the integrity of the sport across the country. The non-profit organization is active in the sports community and runs countless charitable programs as well as sponsors many local lacrosse events. Its members provide the standardized lacrosse curriculum for physical education programs as well as the certification guidelines for coaches.
- Fax: 410-366-6735
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to sidewalk
- What makes this community special?: The Hopkins Lacrosse team!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Group/family, Senior
- Membership info: Enroll online
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Facility types: Indoor
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking