This large auction house, which has been in business for about 15 years, specializes in estate liquidation. It has been located on The Avenue in Hampden for about three years, in what was once a theatre. In this large, open space, there are some retail vintage items in the front of the store, with the rest of the room housing items to be sold in auctions. Auctions are held in the back of the store, and the items to be sold include furniture, art, jewelry and appliances. There are also rows of tables containing smaller items for sale. According to the staff and signs throughout the store, "Woodward's is always buying."
- Hours: Daily, noon - 5pm; open on auction nights "until the final gavel falls"
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor, with ramps inside leading to the auction area.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All items are sold as is.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Antiques specialties: Collectibles
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Antiques services: Auction, Consignment